← Back to portfolio
Upcoming appearances -- CANCELED
- Virginia Festival of the Book, Charlottesville, Va., March 20, 2-3:30 p.m. Demo, book sales/signing at Williams-Sonoma at Stonefield.
- East City Bookshop, Washington, DC, March 26, 6:40-7:30 p.m. Talk, signing. (Free; RSVPs requested but not required here.)
- Smithsonian Associates, Ripley Center, Washington, DC, April 16, 6:45 p.m. Panel discussion, book signing, samples. With author Sophie Egan ("How to Be a Conscious Eater") and restaurateurs Rich Landau (Vedge, Fancy Radish), Ran Nussbacher and Dennis Friedman (Shouk). (This is a ticketed event.)
- Omnivore Books, San Francisco, April 23, 6:30 p.m. Conversation with Steve Sando of Rancho Gordo, book signing.
- Annapolis Book Festival, Key School, Annapolis, Md., April 25, 11 a.m. Panel, book sales/signing.